Each Member Charter School is entitled to the following:
- Advocacy efforts from NMCCS' Executive Director & Staff
- Discounts on an array of trainings, conferences, and seminars including Governance Council Trainings & the Annual Charter School Conference
- Technical Assistance from a team of experts to support your school's performance and priorities
- Access to our web-based Members Only Resource Center; including handbooks, policies, governance documents, and more
- Updates on legislative and regulatory policies
- Coalition Newsletters- The Charter Chapter
- Job Postings for your school on the NMCCS website
- Membership meetings
- Guidance on applying new legislation to your charter school
- Liasion to the NM Public Education Department
How does NMCCS advocate for my charter school?
Specifically, NMCCS advocates for Charter School quality, growth, and autonomy. NMCCS does this by working with the members of the Legislature, NM Public Education Department, businesses and other educational entities to promote charter schools in NM.Communication
How does NMCCS communicate with its members?
- 1. Regional Meetings: we will be hosting regional meetings throughout the year
- 2. Emails: for sheer efficiency and expediency most communication to the schools will be in this format and sent to the School Leader/Principal
- 3. Telephone: our offices are open 5 days a week, 505-842-8203
- 4. Social Media: find us on facebook by searching for 'The New Mexico Coalition for Charter Schools'