|Charter School Jobs|
Middle College Charter High School
Located on the UNM-Gallup Campus in Gallup, New Mexico
2015-2016 School Year
Position: Assistant Principal/Counselor
Basic Requirements: NM Administrative License/Additional endorsements desirable
· Proven ability to work closely with a school Governing Council, school families and the local community
· Helps the Business Manager prepare the budget and submit it to the Board to be evaluated and approved
· Administrative experience at a charter school highly desirable. Minimum of 5 years teaching experience, evidence of leadership skills, familiarity with credit recovery and dual credit courses with high school students.
· Serve as liaison between staff and the governing council. Representing the school in its dealings with the community, government, funding entities, charter school organizations.
· Ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal fiscal, ethical, and professional policy and standards in fulfillment of school mission.
Middle College is an extremely unique high school serving 70 students in 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. Our school operates in partnership with UNM-Gallup to provide a seamless educational continuum that benefits students as they move from high school to post-secondary school. Our collaboration with UNM-Gallup allows high school youth, particularly home schooled and at-risk youth, an opportunity to be self-directed learners in a supportive environment. We offer our students an enriched curriculum and individualized programs of study based on students’ interests and aptitudes. It is our mission to support the educational goals of our students by easing the transition to higher education and vocational training.
Deadline to apply: April 1, 2015
To Apply: Please send your Resume/CV along with a cover letter outlining your qualifications to : CLOAKING